Professional Real Estate Results!
The Experience you need... The Skills you expect... The Dedication of an entire real estate team. We do "whatever it takes"
Consistently one of the area’s top producing Realtors, I bring extensive skills in residential and commercial real estate, real estate development, and vacant land along with superior negotiating skills. Over 40 years of business experience and community involvement.
A lifelong resident of Holmen, Wisconsin and the River Valley, I have made a whole-hearted commitment to the community in the same fashion as I do to my clients. I have previously served as a volunteer firefighter and as a Trustee on the Village Board. As a past member of the Holmen School Board, I served as Treasurer and Chair of the Facility Committee.
My life is equally fulfilled by wife, Ardene, my children and my seven grandchildren. Many of my personal interests in horses, hunting and sports intersect with many of my clients. This makes for long term relationships.
My team of Realtors and assistants work tirelessly to satisfy the desires and needs of our clients. Our team brings you extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate, investment properties and home building to help you anticipate the decisions that you will face and the options that best fit your needs.
- Licensed Broker in Wisconsin & Minnesota
- GRI - Graduate, Realtor Intstitute
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Regional Director - Wisconsin Realtors Association(WRA)
- Member - National Association of Realtors(NAR)
- Residential Sales
- Vacant Land/Building Sites
- Commerical/Investment Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Consistant Market Leader Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Past Recipient Greater La Crosse Area Chamber Chairman’s Award
- Past Recipient of SBA - Businessperson Award - Region 7
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative