My name is Barb Simonis and I am a real estate broker with Coldwell Banker River Valley, REALTORS® in Black River Falls, Wisconsin and have worked in real estate sales since 1987. I am a Realtor, a mother, a grandma to four, community volunteer, patriotic and country music lover. My favorite place to be is on the water with the kids.
Real estate is my passion!
I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers and guiding them through the buying and selling process.
I have raised my family here and would recommend this area to everyone! I have three grown children & four grandchildren. My daughter, Jennifer Lenz, is living in La Crosse with her husband Dan two children, Brady & Ella and two step-daughters Addison & Olivia and she works for GexPro. My oldest son Ryan has one daughter, Addy. Ryan is now in the Marine reserves and working for Homeland Security in Minnesota.. My youngest son, Jordan Nortman, graduated in 2013 from UWEC in Eau Claire and also obtained his real estate license in 2013 and joined our CBRV Realtors office as of May 1, 2016. His wife, Stephanie who graduated from Mitchell-Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul is working with River Valley Title Group. They have my youngest grandson Camden, who was born 9-7-2017.
Our area has a lot to offer with the Lunda Community Park that includes the Hoffman Aquatic Center with an outdoor water park and skateboarding park. The new Lunda Community Center offers something for everyone. I love the walking trail which is approximately 5 miles in total and is beautiful, running along the Black River plus creeks and waterfalls along the wooded trail.
We also have thousands of acres of county and state lands for public use. Jackson County is the "Deer Hunting Capital." There are many state parks for you to enjoy.
Please give me a call if I can be of help with any of your real estate needs.
I look forward to hearing from you!
* 2019 #13 ranked team for Coldwell Banker North America, team size 1-3.
*International Presidents Elite Award for Simonis-Nortman Team for Coldwell Banker 2017, 2018 & 2019.
*Top Team Award for 2017, 2018 & 2019 for Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors
* Top in Listing & Sales for Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors in 2016
* Named Among America's Top Real Estate Agents-Real Trends Top 1% of Agents in the Nation-2015
*Real Trends America's Best- 48th Ranked Team in Wisconsin in 2019.
* Top In Sale (Individual) for Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors in 2010 , 2014, and 2015
* Top In Listings (Individual) for Coldwell Banker River Valley Realtors in 2011,2013 & 2015
* International Presidents Premier Award from Coldwell Banker 2013 2014 & 2015
* National Association of Realtors
* Wisconsin Realtors Association
* Northwestern Wisconsin MLS
* Wisconsin Real Estate Broker
* Featured in November 2012 Wisconsin Realtor Magazine for Volunteer work
Founder And Chairman of Friends And Family Of Hometown Heroes
Always friendly. Very helpful. Does their jobs well
Start to finish - top notch! Wish i had more houses to sell so I could add more business.
Thank you for all the help you gave us and how hard you worked to get us in our new home.
Agricultural,Forestry Zoning | 195.00 Acre(s)
Forestry,Residential Zoning | 176.73 Acre(s)
|0 Prindle Road|
Black River Falls, WI 54615
|Agricultural,Forestry,Unzoned Zoning | 40.00 Acre(s)|
|W12917 County Highway C|
Black River Falls, WI 54615
|N3201 County Road N|
Melrose, WI 54642
|Residential Zoning | 1.50 Acre(s)|