With Christmas just weeks away, it’s time to finish up your shopping. If a new homeowner’s on your list then our list of the top 10 gift picks for new homeowners can help.
1. — You can’t always predict when you’ll need them, so it’s a good idea to help the homeowners in your life get stocked up. Start with the basics: a wrench set that includes an adjustable wrench, slip-joint and needlenose pliers, a claw hammer, screwdrivers and wire cutters.
2. — Consider this the wrapping for the tools mentioned above. It will help the new homeowner stay organized and find the right tool for the right job.
3. — It’s a picture-hanging supply kit.
4. — For obvious reasons. We recommend starting with one for the kitchen.
5. — One overflow accident, and they’ll be glad they have it. Which brings us to the next item….
6. — This requires no explanation. Every bathroom needs one.
7. — Help the new homeowner save on energy costs.
8. — For everything we haven’t covered.
9. — We like the Ultimate Guide: Home Repair and Improvement, but there are many good manuals available.
10. — To celebrate HOME.